Everyone looked fine when we fed this morning, then around 1 we saw one of the little ones with blood on the face and a horn bent slightly forward and outward. Not sure if we should isolate with a smaller one, clean and disinfect now or later, or try any splinting. I’ll try to include a few pictures. I don’t know the exact age, we currently have four kids, a buck and three does in the herd. Thank you for any help
Update he is secure in his own pen, got a look at him and saw the cap is broken off of the horn base. I'm told it will wither away, let me know if you have advice
As long as it isn't bleeding excessively and he doesn't look like he's in shock, it should heal okay. If it is bleeding or you are in an area where flies/bugs are an issue, I would recommend coating it with some Wonderdust or similar blood stop product.
I would also give a tetanus shot of Tetanus Anti-Toxin. Maybe would wrap some light padding in place with Vet Wrap after cleaning him up with Anti Bacterial spray or Betadine and water, topical like EMT GEL (deadens nerve ending pain and is made of collagen) or Wonder Dust. Another thing I have been using with success on wounds to prevent infection is a human product made by Curad called Germ Shield it is a antimicrobial wound gel containing silver solution for MRSA,bacteria,staph,ecoli,yeast and then the gauze pads for MRSA with a wrap of Vet Wrap and paper towels over the gauze that I change daily. I'm treating a bad wound under a goats midsection and that is working great which is important because I'm running out of time before fly season. I have used the EMT Gel and the Curad product together but in the beginning used Wonder Dust and Blood Stop to control the bleeding. Then applied pressure with wads of paper towels and Vet Wrap.
The kids sound like they are old enough to have been weaned since there is no mention of other goats other than the kids. I just want to also mention that little billy can breed around 4 months old. So you might consider keeping him in his own billy pen to prevent the does from being bred too soon. If they are bred too soon you could run into a lot of problems kidding plus ketosis which would be hard on your doe's and you could even lose them.